For group orders, ClassRings will send you a free ring sizer tool (like the image below), this will guarantee that everyone orders their correct ring size.
Tips for choosing your ring size:
- Measure your ring finger size when your finger temperature is hot (fingers become a bit swollen when your body temperature is warm)
- We use standard American ring sizing
- If you're ordering a wide band ring, move the size up for better comfort
- Measure your ring size on both hands (as your primary hand is usually bigger)
- If you are between 2 sizes, always choose the bigger size (because if its too small you wont be able to wear it)
To receive your ring sizer tool, contact us now.